spark-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Kicking off the process around Spark 2.2.1
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2017 18:12:45 GMT
The feature freeze is "mid November" :
http://spark.apache.org/versioning-policy.html
Let's say... Nov 15? any body have a better date?

Although it'd be nice to get 2.2.1 out sooner than later in all events, and
kind of makes sense to get out first, they need not go in order. It just
might be distracting to deal with 2 at once.

(BTW there was still one outstanding issue from the last release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-22401 )