spark-dev mailing list archives

From Davis Varghese <vergh...@gmail.com>
Subject HashingTFModel/IDFModel in Structured Streaming
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2017 04:23:13 GMT
 I have built a ML pipeline model on a static twitter data for sentiment
analysis. When I use the model on a structured stream, it always throws
"Queries with streaming sources must be executed with writeStream.start()".
This particular model doesn't contain any documented "unsupported"
operations. It only calls the transform() method of the stages. Anyone have
encountered the issue? if the model doesn't contain HashingTFModel/IDFModel,
it works fine, but then I can not create feature vectors from the tweet.

Thanks,
Davis