spark-dev mailing list archives

From Hyukjin Kwon <gurwls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Run a specific PySpark test or group of tests
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2017 05:03:50 GMT
For me, I would like this if this can be done with relatively small changes.
How about adding more granular options, for example, specifying or
filtering smaller set of test goals in the run-tests.py script?
I think it'd be quite small change and we could roughly reach this goal if
I understood correctly.