spark-dev mailing list archives

From Marcelo Vanzin <van...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Spark history server running on Mongo
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2017 17:52:26 GMT
On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 7:21 PM, Ivan Sadikov <ivan.sadikov@gmail.com> wrote:
> Repository that I linked to does not require rebuilding Spark and could be
> used with current distribution, which is preferable in my case.

Fair enough, although that means that you're re-implementing the Spark
UI, which makes that project have to constantly be modified to keep up
with UI changes in Spark (or create its own UI and forget about what
Spark does). Which is what Spree does too.

In the long term I believe having these sort of enhancements in Spark
itself would benefit more people.

--
Marcelo