spark-dev mailing list archives

From cane <zhoukang199...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why "Executor" have no NettyRpcEndpointRef?
Date Fri, 05 May 2017 07:37:29 GMT
After looking into code of branch-2.1.
I found out Driver first handle executor connections by NettyRpcHandler.
Once a connection arrive,driver's NettyRpcHandler will call receive,in which
NettyRpcHandler#internalReceive will be called.
And then NettyEnv#deserialize will be called,which will update
NettyRpcEnv.currentClient used for NettyRpcEndpointRef#client.
So although rpcaddress is null,the executor;s endpoint ref remained by
driver will use the client to send message to executor.
Correct me if you found out some other useful message.Thanks!