spark-dev mailing list archives

From Ewan Leith <ewan.le...@realitymine.com>
Subject RE: SparkUI via proxy
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2016 09:19:03 GMT
This is more of a question for the spark user’s list, but if you look at FoxyProxy and SSH
tunnels it’ll get you going.

These instructions from AWS for accessing EMR are a good start

http://docs.aws.amazon.com/ElasticMapReduce/latest/DeveloperGuide/emr-ssh-tunnel.html

http://docs.aws.amazon.com/ElasticMapReduce/latest/DeveloperGuide/emr-connect-master-node-proxy.html

Ewan

From: Georg Heiler [mailto:georg.kf.heiler@gmail.com]
Sent: 24 November 2016 16:41
To: marco rocchi <rocchi.1407763@studenti.uniroma1.it>; dev@spark.apache.org
Subject: Re: SparkUI via proxy

Sehr Port forwarding will help you out.
marco rocchi <rocchi.1407763@studenti.uniroma1.it<mailto:rocchi.1407763@studenti.uniroma1.it>>
schrieb am Do. 24. Nov. 2016 um 16:33:
Hi,
I'm working with Apache Spark in order to develop my master thesis.I'm new in spark and working
with cluster. I searched through internet but I didn't found a way to solve.
My problem is the following one: from my pc I can access to a master node of a cluster only
via proxy.
To connect to proxy and then to master node,I have to set up an ssh tunnel, but from parctical
point of view I have no idea of how in this way I can interact with WebUI spark.
Anyone can help me?
Thanks in advance

This email and any attachments to it may contain confidential information and are intended
solely for the addressee.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email or if you believe you have received this
email in error, please contact the sender and remove it from your system.Do not use, copy
or disclose the information contained in this email or in any attachment.

RealityMine Limited may monitor email traffic data including the content of email for the
purposes of security.

RealityMine Limited is a company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 07920936
Registered office: Warren Bruce Court, Warren Bruce Road, Trafford Park, Manchester M17 1LB