spark-dev mailing list archives

From WangJianfei <wangjianfe...@otcaix.iscas.ac.cn>
Subject Re: Reduce the memory usage if we do same first in GradientBoostedTrees if subsamplingRate< 1.0
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2016 01:05:55 GMT
with predError.zip(input) ,we get RDD data,  so we can just do a sample on
predError or input, if so, we can't use zip(the elements number must be the
same in each partition),thank you!

--
View this message in context: http://apache-spark-developers-list.1001551.n3.nabble.com/Reduce-the-memory-usage-if-we-do-sample-first-in-GradientBoostedTrees-with-the-condition-that-subsam0-tp19826p19905.html