spark-dev mailing list archives

From "Anurag Verma" <anurag.ve...@fnmathlogic.com>
Subject RE: Regularized Logistic regression
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2016 10:53:24 GMT
Probably your regularization parameter is set too high. Try regParam=0.1/
0.2  Also you should probably increase the number to iteration to something
like 500. Additionally you can specify elasticNetParam (between 0 and 1).

-----Original Message-----
From: aditya1702 [mailto:adityavyas17@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 3:45 PM
To: dev@spark.apache.org
Subject: Regularized Logistic regression

Hello, I am trying to solve a problem using regularized logistic regression
in spark. I am using the model created by LogisticRegression():

lr=LogisticRegression(regParam=10.0,maxIter=10,standardization=True)
model=lr.fit(data_train_df)
data_predict_with_model=model.transform(data_test_df)

However I am not able to get proper results. Can anyone tell me whether we
have to pass any other parameters in the model?