spark-dev mailing list archives

From Parth Brahmbhatt <brahmbhatt.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compatibility of 1.6 spark.eventLog with a 2.0 History Server
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2016 18:42:44 GMT
The problem is we backported the Sql tab ui changes from 2.0 in our 1.6.1. They changed a parameter
name in SQLMetricInfo. Still the community version is compatible, ours is not.

> On Sep 15, 2016, at 11:08 AM, Mario Ds Briggs <mario.briggs@in.ibm.com> wrote:
>
> I had checked in 1.6.2 and it doesnt. I didnt check in lower versions. The history server
logs do show a 'Replaying log path: file:xxx.inprogress' when the file is changed , but a
refresh on UI doesnt show the new jobs/stages/tasks whatever

> thanks
> Mario
>
> <graycol.gif>Ryan Williams ---15/09/2016 11:19:56 pm---What is meant by: """
>
> From: Ryan Williams <ryan.blake.williams@gmail.com>
> To: Reynold Xin <rxin@databricks.com>, Mario Ds Briggs/India/IBM@IBMIN
> Cc: "dev@spark.apache.org" <dev@spark.apache.org>
> Date: 15/09/2016 11:19 pm
> Subject: Re: Compatibility of 1.6 spark.eventLog with a 2.0 History Server
>

> What is meant by:
>
> """
> (This is because clicking the refresh button in browser, updates the UI with latest events,
where-as in the 1.6 code base, this does not happen)