spark-dev mailing list archives

From Dayne Sorvisto <daynesorvi...@yahoo.ca.INVALID>
Subject Re: help from other committers on getting started
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2016 01:06:19 GMT
thank you Michael!I didn't know apache was a deep website on the clear net :P But I didn't
expect anything less lol very coollll

    On Friday, September 2, 2016 6:04 PM, Michael Allman <michael@videoamp.com> wrote:

 Hi Dayne,
Have a look at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/Contributing+to+Spark. I
think you'll find answers to most of your questions there.
Cheers,
Michael

On Sep 2, 2016, at 8:53 AM, Dayne Sorvisto <daynesorvisto@yahoo.ca.INVALID> wrote:
Hi,
I'd like to request help from committers/contributors to work on some trivial bug fixes or
documentation for the Spark project. I'm very interested in the machine learning side of things
as I have a math background. I recently passed the databricks cert and feel I have a decent
understanding of the key concepts I need to get started as a beginner contributor. My github
is DayneSorvisto (Dayne ) and I've signed up for a Jira account.
|   |
| DayneSorvisto (Dayne )DayneSorvisto has 11 repositories available. Follow their code on
GitHub. |
|  |
| View on github.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Thank you,Dayne Sorvisto