spark-dev mailing list archives

From Holden Karau <hol...@pigscanfly.ca>
Subject Internal Deprecation warnings - worth fixing?
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2016 19:11:56 GMT
Now that the 2.0 release is out the door and I've got some cycles to do
some cleanups -  I'd like to know what other people think of the internal
deprecation warnings we've introduced in a lot of a places in our code.
Once before I did some minor refactoring so the Python code which had to
use the deprecated code to expose the deprecated API wouldn't gum up the
build logs - but is there interest in doing that or are we more interested
in not paying attention to the deprecation warnings for internal Spark
components (e.g.
https://twitter.com/thepracticaldev/status/725769766603001856 )?

--
Cell : 425-233-8271