spark-dev mailing list archives

From Holden Karau <hol...@pigscanfly.ca>
Subject Re: JIRA SPARK-2984
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2016 17:50:41 GMT
I think your error could possibly be different - looking at the original
JIRA the issue was happening on HDFS and you seem to be experiencing the
issue on s3n, and while I don't have full view of the problem I could see
this being s3 specific (read-after-write on s3 is trickier than
read-after-write on HDFS).

--
Cell : 425-233-8271