spark-dev mailing list archives

From Zhan Zhang <zzh...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: RFC: Remote "HBaseTest" from examples?
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2016 20:28:09 GMT
FYI: There are several pending patches for DataFrame support on top of HBase.

Thanks.

Zhan Zhang

On Apr 20, 2016, at 2:43 AM, Saisai Shao <sai.sai.shao@gmail.com<mailto:sai.sai.shao@gmail.com>>
wrote:

+1, HBaseTest in Spark Example is quite old and obsolete, the HBase connector in HBase repo
has evolved a lot, it would be better to guide user to refer to that not here in Spark example.
So good to remove it.

Thanks
Saisai

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 1:41 AM, Josh Rosen <joshrosen@databricks.com<mailto:joshrosen@databricks.com>>