spark-dev mailing list archives

From "Praveen Devarao" <praveen...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Spark structured streaming
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2016 09:38:05 GMT
Hi,

        I would like to get my hands on the structured streaming feature
coming out in Spark 2.0. I have tried looking around for code samples to
get started but am not able to find any. Only few things I could look into
is the test cases that have been committed under the JIRA umbrella
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-8360 but the test cases don't
lead to building a example code as they seem to be working out of internal
classes.

        Could anyone point me to some resources or pointers in code that I
can start with to understand structured streaming from a consumability
angle.

Thanking You
Praveen Devarao
Spark Technology Centre
IBM India Software Labs
"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the
end of the day saying I will try again"