spark-dev mailing list archives

From Marcelo Vanzin <van...@cloudera.com>
Subject VerifyError running Spark SQL code?
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2015 00:51:33 GMT
I've been running into this error when running Spark SQL recently; no
matter what I try (completely clean build or anything else) doesn't
seem to fix it. Anyone has some idea of what's wrong?

[info] Exception encountered when attempting to run a suite with class
name: org.apache.spark.sql.execution.ui.SQLListenerMemoryLeakSuite ***
ABORTED *** (4 seconds, 111 milliseconds)
[info]   java.lang.VerifyError: Bad <init> method call from inside of a branch
[info] Exception Details:
[info]   Location:
[info]     org/apache/spark/sql/catalyst/expressions/aggregate/HyperLogLogPlusPlus.<init>(Lorg/apache/spark/sql/catalyst/expressions/Expression;Lorg/apache/spark/sql/catalyst/expressions/Expression;)V
@82: invokespecial

Same happens with spark shell (when instantiating SQLContext), so not
an issue with the test code...

--
Marcelo