spark-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Lee <alee...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Spark 1.4.2 release and votes conversation?
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2015 00:49:42 GMT
I did, and it passes all of our test case, so I'm wondering what did I miss. I know there is
the memory leak spill JIRA SPARK-11293, but not sure if that will go in 1.4.2 or 1.4.3, etc.

________________________________
From: Reynold Xin <rxin@databricks.com>
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2015 1:31 PM
To: Andrew Lee
Cc: dev@spark.apache.org
Subject: Re: Spark 1.4.2 release and votes conversation?

In the interim, you can just build it off branch-1.4 if you want.

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 1:30 PM, Reynold Xin <rxin@databricks.com<mailto:rxin@databricks.com>>
wrote:
I actually tried to build a binary for 1.4.2 and wanted to start voting, but there was an
issue with the release script that failed the jenkins job. Would be great to kick off a 1.4.2
release.

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 1:00 PM, Andrew Lee <alee526@hotmail.com<mailto:alee526@hotmail.com>>