spark-dev mailing list archives

From Reynold Xin <r...@databricks.com>
Subject Re: Why Filter return a DataFrame object in DataFrame.scala?
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2015 05:59:42 GMT
There is an implicit conversion in scope

https://github.com/apache/spark/blob/master/sql/core/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/sql/DataFrame.scala#L153

  /**
   * An implicit conversion function internal to this class for us to avoid
doing
   * "new DataFrame(...)" everywhere.
   */
  @inline private implicit def logicalPlanToDataFrame(logicalPlan: