spark-dev mailing list archives

From Shivaram Venkataraman <shiva...@eecs.berkeley.edu>
Subject Re: how can I write a language "wrapper"?
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2015 20:46:41 GMT
Every language has its own quirks / features -- so I don't think there
exists a document on how to go about doing this for a new language. The
most related write up I know of is the wiki page on PySpark internals
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/PySpark+Internals written
by Josh Rosen -- It covers some of the issues like closure capture,
serialization, JVM communication that you'll need to handle for a new
language.

Thanks
Shivaram