spark-dev mailing list archives

From jimfcarroll <jimfcarr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with version compatibility
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2015 02:12:14 GMT
Hi Sean,

I'm running a Mesos cluster. My driver app is built using maven against the
maven 1.4.0 dependency.

The Mesos slave machines have the spark distribution installed from the
distribution link.

I have a hard time understanding how this isn't a standard app deployment
but maybe I'm missing something.

If you build a driver app against 1.4.0 using maven and run it against a
mesos cluster that has the 1.4.0 binary distribution installed, your driver
wont run right.

I meant to publish this question on the user list so my apologies if it's in
the wrong place.

Jim