spark-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Uang <justin.u...@gmail.com>
Subject Infinite recursion when using SQLContext#createDataFrame(JavaRDD[Row], java.util.List[String])
Date Sun, 19 Apr 2015 21:56:49 GMT
Hi,

I have a question regarding SQLContext#createDataFrame(JavaRDD[Row],
java.util.List[String]). It looks like when I try to call it, it results in
an infinite recursion that overflows the stack. I filed it here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-6999.

What is the best way to fix this? Is the intention that it indeed calls a
scala implementation that infers the schema using the datatypes of the Rows
as well as using the provided column names?

Thanks!

Justin