spark-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Jira Issues
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 20:58:21 GMT
It's just the standard Apache JIRA, nothing separate.

I'd say JIRA is used to track issues, bugs, features, but Github is
where the concrete changes to implement those things are discussed and
merged. So for a non-trivial issue, you'd want to describe the issue
in general in JIRA, and then open a PR with the JIRA name in the title
to propose the code change, rather than submit a patch or something.