spark-dev mailing list archives

From Matei Zaharia <matei.zaha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Spark 1.3.0 (RC3)
Date Sun, 08 Mar 2015 19:42:31 GMT
+1

Tested it on Mac OS X.

One small issue I noticed is that the Scala 2.11 build is using Hadoop 1 without Hive, which
is kind of weird because people will more likely want Hadoop 2 with Hive. So it would be good
to publish a build for that configuration instead. We can do it if we do a new RC, or it might
be that binary builds may not need to be voted on (I forgot the details there).

Matei