spark-dev mailing list archives

From Octavian Geagla <ogea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any interest in 'weighting' VectorTransformer which does component-wise scaling?
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2015 20:40:38 GMT
Thanks for the responses.  How would something like HadamardProduct or
similar be in order to keep it explicit?  Would still be a VectorTransformer
so the name and trait would hopefully lead to a somewhat self-documenting
class.

Xiangrui, do you mean Hadamard product or transform?  My initial proposal
was only a vector-vector product, but I can extend this to matrices. The
transform would require a bit more work, which I'm willing to do, but I'm
not sure where FFT comes in, can you elaborate?