spark-dev mailing list archives

From Judy Nash <judyn...@exchange.microsoft.com>
Subject RE: build in IntelliJ IDEA
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2014 05:07:10 GMT
Thanks Josh. That was the issue.

From: Josh Rosen [mailto:rosenville@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 5, 2014 3:21 PM
To: Judy Nash; dev@spark.apache.org
Subject: Re: build in IntelliJ IDEA

If you go to “File -> Project Structure” and click on “Project” under the “Project
settings” heading, do you see an entry for “Project SDK?”  If not, you should click
“New…” and configure a JDK; by default, I think IntelliJ should figure out a correct
path to your system JDK, so you should just be able to hit “Ok” then rebuild your project.
  For reference, here’s a screenshot showing what my version of that window looks like:
http://i.imgur.com/hRfQjIi.png

On December 5, 2014 at 1:52:35 PM, Judy Nash (judynash@exchange.microsoft.com<mailto:judynash@exchange.microsoft.com>)