spark-dev mailing list archives

From Ameet Talwalkar <atalwal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hyper Parameter Tuning Algorithms
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2014 05:36:03 GMT
Hi Lochana,

This post is also referring to the MLbase project I mentioned in my
previous email.  We have not open-sourced this work, but plan to do so.

Moreover, you might want to check out the following JIRA ticket
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-3530>that includes the design
doc for ML pipelines and parameters in MLlib.  This design will include
many of the ideas from our MLbase work.

-Ameet