spark-dev mailing list archives

From Nan Zhu <zhunanmcg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: something wrong with Jenkins or something untested merged?
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2014 13:39:11 GMT
seems that all PRs built by NewSparkPRBuilder suffers from 7u71, while SparkPRBuilder is working
fine

Best,

--
Nan Zhu

On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 at 9:22 AM, Cheng Lian wrote:

> It's a new pull request builder written by Josh, integrated into our state-of-the-art
PR dashboard :)

error just now: https://amplab.cs.berkeley.edu/jenkins/job/NewSparkPullRequestBuilder/410/consoleFull

> > > Checked Jenkins slave nodes, saw /usr/java/latest points to jdk1.7.0_71. However,
/usr/bin/javac -version says:

> > > Which JDK is actually used by Jenkins?
> > >

> > > Cheng

fixed the SparkR build but apparently made Spark itself quite unhappy. i removed that JDK,
triggered a build ( https://amplab.cs.berkeley.edu/jenkins/job/SparkPullRequestBuilder/21943/console),
and it compiled kinesis w/o dying a fiery death. apparently 7u71 is stricter when compiling.
sad times. sorry about that! shane On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 5:16 PM, Patrick Wendell <pwendell@gmail.com>
you build with -Pkinesis-asl? - Patrick On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 5:08 PM, shane knapp <sknapp@berkeley.edu>
is not happy now... https://amplab.cs.berkeley.edu/jenkins/job/SparkPullRequestBuilder/ All
failed to compile Best, -- Nan Zhu On Monday, October 20, 2014 at 7:56 PM, Ted Yu wrote:

(mailto:zhunanmcgill@gmail.com)

it's failed to compile on the unrelated