spark-dev mailing list archives

From Sanghoon Lee <phoenixl...@gmail.com>
Subject Ask something about spark
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2014 22:31:06 GMT
Hi, I am phoenixlee and a Spark programmer in Korea.

And be a good chance this time, it tries to teach college students and
office workers to Spark.
This course will be done with the support of the government. Can I use the
data(pictures, samples, etc.) in the spark homepage for this course? Of
course, I will put the comments in thanks and webpage URL. It would be a
good opportunity, even though the findings were that there is no teaching
materials "Spark" and education (or community) still in Korea.

Thanks.
ᐧ