spark-dev mailing list archives

From shane knapp <skn...@berkeley.edu>
Subject Re: amplab jenkins is down
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2014 20:19:22 GMT
looks like some hardware failed, and we're swapping in a replacement.  i
don't have more specific information yet -- including *what* failed, as our
sysadmin is super busy ATM.  the root cause was an incorrect circuit being
switched off during building maintenance.

on a side note, this incident will be accelerating our plan to move the
entire jenkins infrastructure in to a managed datacenter environment.  this
will be our major push over the next couple of weeks.  more details about
this, also, as soon as i get them.

i'm very sorry about the downtime, we'll get everything up and running ASAP.