spark-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Graves <tgraves...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Spark on YARN webui
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2014 14:17:28 GMT
yes the webui works on yarn. You should be able to go to the Yarn ResourceManager UI and it
will have a link to the web UI for a running spark application.  You can also set it up to
save the history and view it after it has finished.  History info can be found here: Monitoring
and Instrumentation - Spark 1.0.2 Documentation

Monitoring and Instrumentation - Spark 1.0.2 Documentation
Monitoring and Instrumentation There are several ways to monitor Spark applications: web UIs,
metrics, and external instrumentation. Web Interfaces
View on spark.apache.org Preview by Yahoo

Tom