spark-dev mailing list archives

From Debasish Das <debasish.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Development methodology
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2014 19:28:59 GMT
Hi,

We have a mirror repo of spark at our internal stash.

We are adding changes to a fork of the mirror so that down the line we can
push the contributions back to Spark git.

I am not sure what's the exact the development methodology we should follow
as things are a bit complicated due to enterprise stash.

Any suggestions would be great.

I have follow usecases:

1. Ask for a pull request and push the changes from stash mirror upstream
to the spark apache git.

2. I am working on 2 PR that are currently open. What's the best way to
work on those ?
Can I get those PR through the stash mirror of Spark git or those PRs are
only available on github ?

Thanks.
Deb