spark-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Graves <tgraves...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Notice: JIRA messages will be forwarded to this list
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2014 14:46:34 GMT
Are the jira notifications being sent somewhere now?   I haven't seen any go by.

Thanks,
Tom

On Friday, February 7, 2014 11:12 AM, Matei Zaharia <matei.zaharia@gmail.com> wrote:

FYI, it looks like JIRA notifications are still not quite being forwarded, but GitHub ones
now are, including comments. (Thanks to Jake Ferrel for setting this up!). If you need to
filter out the GitHub ones, they all come from git@git.apache.org.

This list is about to get a lot busier… When we create a TLP, we will likely create a separate
notifications list, but sorry if you find yourself flooded with messages in the meantime.

Matei

On Feb 6, 2014, at 8:17 PM, Matei Zaharia <matei.zaharia@gmail.com> wrote:

> BTW, I’ve set this up, but I think the emails are currently getting filtered, perhaps
due to being HTML. I’ll look into who can fix that. Our old mailing list for issues at is
working https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/spark-issues just fine...

> Matei
>
> On Feb 6, 2014, at 7:58 PM, Matei Zaharia <matei.zaharia@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> As part of ASF policy, we need to archive all development discussions on a mailing
list, so I’m going to do this on the dev list for now. You can filter these messages by
the sender, which will be jira@spark-project.atlassian.net. If the list becomes too spammy
as a result, we can create a separate “issues” list later, but I just want to have something
in place to archive them for now.