spark-dev mailing list archives

From Kapil Malik <kma...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: Spark 0.9.0 Released
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 10:42:24 GMT
Oh I see. Perils of being too fast :)
You too !

Regards,

Kapil Malik

-----Original Message-----
From: Sourav Chandra [mailto:sourav.chandra@livestream.com]
Sent: 03 February 2014 16:04
To: dev@spark.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Spark 0.9.0 Released

Hi Kapil,

I tried that and at that time spark-0.9xxx folder was only not created in the mirrored links.
if I do this http://apache.mirrors.tds.net/incubator/spark/

Now I can see the new folder is created.

Anyway thanks for reminding me to check the link once again and find its created now :)

Happy Sparking :)

Thanks,
Sourav