spark-dev mailing list archives

From Reynold Xin <r...@databricks.com>
Subject Re: Not closing the merged PRs anymore from Spark github mirror?
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 19:28:01 GMT
It was a transient thing. There's a script that we are using to
automatically fetch diffs from a PR and apply the diff against the git
repo. Patrick changed the way it works last week, and a regression there
was PRs are no longer closed automatically.

I believe he has fixed it. Patrick will also write an email about the
details of that script soon.