spark-dev mailing list archives

From Matei Zaharia <matei.zaha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Spark 0.9.0-incubating (rc5)
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2014 02:39:05 GMT
Yup, we’re still working on putting it on the website, but this is the final release. You
can download the RC5 artifacts from http://apache-spark-developers-list.1001551.n3.nabble.com/VOTE-Release-Apache-Spark-0-9-0-incubating-rc5-td318.html.

Matei

On Feb 1, 2014, at 12:51 PM, Jey Kottalam <jey@cs.berkeley.edu> wrote:

> Hi Kapil,
>
> It looks to me like the artifacts in Maven are the official 0.9.0
> release, though the website has not yet been updated. The IPMC
> approved RC5 as of yesterday:
>
> https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201401.mbox/<CABPQxstJm+pO7_22bDYBqXK90ZSy3PnxPpFT87-9Xdff98u6QA@mail.gmail.com>
>
> -Jey
>
> On Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 8:19 AM, Kapil Malik <kmalik@adobe.com> wrote:
>> Hi Stevo,
>> Thanks for the link. Indeed, different versions are available on maven repository
which I can clone/sync for development purposes. But I'm more confident about official release
version when deploying to a cluster which is used by multiple people.