spark-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Wendell <pwend...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Spark 0.9.0-incubating (rc4) [new thread]
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 17:14:58 GMT
Hey Tom,

Matei had to remove this because it turns out that there was a fairly
serious bug in the Typesafe config library we use for parsing conf
files [1]. There wasn't an immediate solution to this so he just
removed the capability for this release and we can revisit it in the
next release.

http://apache-spark-developers-list.1001551.n3.nabble.com/Config-properties-broken-in-master-td208.html

- Patrick