spark-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Konwinski <andykonwin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IMPORTANT: Spark mailing lists moving to Apache by September 1st
Date Sun, 22 Dec 2013 22:47:15 GMT
Per Matei's suggestion, I've set up two nabble archive lists, one to
archive the apache dev list and one to archive the apache user list.

Between these and whatever solution we end up with for the google group
mirrors, we should have decent enough alternatives to reading via the
apache list archives going forward.