spark-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Wendell <pwend...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documenting the release process for Apache Spark
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 21:28:52 GMT
Hey Henry,

I did create release notes for this. However, I wanted to "dogfood"
them for the 0.8.1 release before I push them publicly, just so I know
the thing is actually comprehensive. It's quite complicated and I
don't want to publish something that leads people down the wrong path.

My thought was I would use these personally for the 0.8.1 release to
verify them, then publish them and try to have someone else do the
0.9.0 release (perhaps wishful thinking!).

- Patrick