spark-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Pitel (eXenSa)" <guillaume.pi...@exensa.com>
Subject Re: how to contribute
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 19:32:45 GMT
Hi,

I would also like to give a hand in the development of Spark, and more especially on the Mllib
subproject. There are plenty of things we could port from other similar projects (mahout,
graphlab, scikit-learn), but I'm pretty sure someone has already thought about all of this.

As a starting point I was thinking about implementing some evaluation methods for recommender
systems (RMSE,NDCG or more simply hit rate@k and precision@k).

I suspect there is someone I should contact before writing my stuff and submitting a pull
request ?

Guillaume Pitel - eXenSa