spark-dev mailing list archives

From dachuan <hdc1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help me with setting up IntelliJ Idea development IDE for Spark
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2013 03:51:05 GMT
thanks for the help!

sbt/sbt gen-idea works perfectly in RHEL6, but it doesn't work in my cygwin
(which is the machine I run IntelliJ Idea ..)

It reports:
$ sbt/sbt gen-idea
Error: Unable to access jarfile
/home/Dachuan/incubator-spark/sbt/sbt-launch-0.11.3-2.jar

and sbt/sbt assembly, sbt/sbt update gen-idea reports the same error.

And I have copied the .idea/ and .idea_modules/ folders into my cygwin
machine, it still cannot resolve the SparkEnv symbol

--
Dachuan Huang
Cellphone: 614-390-7234