spark-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hamstra <m...@clearstorydata.com>
Subject Re: Experimental Scala-2.10.3 branch based on master
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2013 17:59:19 GMT
That's the idea.  The fact is that there are still some significant chunks
of pending development that are still over in the old repo.  For at least a
little while longer, it's probably a good idea to post your intentions here
before embarking on any large project.  That way we can point out any
potential duplication or conflict.