spark-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Licensing check] Spark 0.8.0-incubating RC1
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 03:01:40 GMT
Thanks Guys.

In other ASF projects I also allow people to attach the git diff to the
JIRA itself (once we have one) and apply the patch and merge manually.
I believe we could later configure ASF Jenkins to run when a patch is
attached to JIRA (like in HBase and Hadoop).

Do we want to also describe/ allow this alternative way to contribute
patches?

- Henry