spark-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Babcock <aaron.babc...@gmail.com>
Subject Groovy support
Date Sat, 14 Sep 2013 19:02:44 GMT
Hello,

I've been dipping my toes into the spark world lately but my background is
more groovy than scala. Luckily the java api works great.

However I was still missing out on the really cool spark repl. So I went
ahead and did some exploratory work into making a groovy repl for spark. I
think I've got the start of something that seems to work, so I'm going to
throw it out there for feedback.

Any interest in developing something like this further?

Here is a more in depth link with instructions on how to get started:

https://github.com/bunions1/groovy-spark-example

Would love to hear any thoughts.

thanks,
Aaron