From Antony Stone <Antony.St...@spamassassin.open.source.it>
Subject Re: Customise hostname shown in X-Spam-Checker-Version?
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2021 19:19:47 GMT
On Friday 30 July 2021 at 21:13:43, David B├╝rgin wrote:

> Is there a way to customise the hostname shown in the line:

No.

https://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.4.x/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Conf.html
#BASIC-MESSAGE-TAGGING-OPTIONS

"Here are some examples (these are the defaults, note that Checker-Version can
not be changed or removed)"

Antony.

--
"If I've told you once, I've told you a million times - stop exaggerating!"

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.