From Eric Broch <ebr...@whitehorsetc.com>
Subject Re: Apache SpamAssassin and Spammers 1st Amendment Rights
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2020 14:03:57 GMT
In summation the Bill of Rights (1-10 amendments) protects (or is
supposed to protect) the life, liberty, and property of the individual
from abuse by the newly created government and are commands of the
people to this governments' servants.

If I tell one child not to draw on the walls with crayons does that mean
that it's okay for another child to do so? I think not! So, when the
people command their government not to trample their rights, this in no
way gives permission for others to do so.

It is not okay, for say, Antifa, to rob my store. Government was
instituted to protect the innocent from others while not abusing the
innocent itself.

The 1st Amendment is not a right, it's a command from the people to the
central government. That's why it's illegitimate to say, "I have a 1st
Amendment right."

The words of spammers are complete B.S. They rob people of time and
money by clogging legitimate communications, email. It's like a third
party continually interrupting a conversation two people are having.

Basically rights are things that my Creator has authorized me (and
others) to do. Spammers are not authorized to interrupt communications
between consenting parties. Their interruptions waste our livelihood. We
could be spending time in more profitable endeavors. So, basically,
spammers are thieves.

To Google and other social media: The terms of their establishment
dictate that they cannot prevent free speech. These institutions are
acting as arms of the establishment in pushing the official narrative
and silencing descent.