From "Kevin A. McGrail" <kmcgr...@apache.org>
Subject Apache SpamAssassin and Spammers 1st Amendment Rights
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2020 21:25:02 GMT
Afternoon Everyone,

So over the years, I have gotten a lot of complaints from spammers about
how I'm breaking their 1st amendment rights by blocking their spam as
free speech.  I've had to explain that I'm not the government and hence
there are no 1st amendment rights involved.

However, my friend, Steve Effros, just wrote a far more eloquent article
about it and I thought others on this list might appreciate it:

https://www.cablefax.com/regulation/first-things-first
<https://www.cablefax.com/regulation/first-things-first>

Regards,

KAM