From "@lbutlr" <krem...@kreme.com>
Subject Re: Frequency of SUSP_NTLD updates
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2020 16:01:37 GMT
On 30 Jun 2020, at 09:31, RW <rwmaillists@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Jun 2020 11:30:17 +0000
> Roald Stolte wrote:
>

>> These mails were all using TLDs such as .site and .online and were
>> getting marked because of it.

Are others seeing a decrease in spam from .site and .online? All I see from these TLD is 100%
spam. They are not at the volume that .top was when this free-for all on TLDs started, but
they are not generating any legitimate mail on my servers. I've loosened some restrictions
on .fm tv and ,info, since there are legitimate senders there, but even those are still mostly
spam.

I see connections from domains like server.creativecabin.online, mail.mobile-advertising.site,
mail.freebitcoins.site, dand fame.servetxt.online, and most of it is coming in to spam-trap
email addresses.

> You could just drop the score for FROM_SUSPICIOUS_NTLD &
> FROM_SUSPICIOUS_NTLD_FP.

This is probably the best way, but I'd be wary of dropping it too much.

--
Good old Dame Fortune. You can _depend_ on her.