From Pedro David Marco <pedrod_ma...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Freshdesk (again)
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2020 10:35:03 GMT

   >On Tuesday, July 7, 2020, 11:24:10 AM GMT+2, Raymond Dijkxhoorn <raymond@prolocation.net>
wrote:
 >Hello Marc,
>I hear you. And dont worry about that ;) rather have a clean inbox and so do more people.

>We report abuse to many organisations, including, but not limited to company's like sendgrid.

>Raymond Dijkxhoorn - SURBL

We are so tired af reporting abuse with no answer at all, that we stopped reporting problems
time ago.... :-(as Marc Roos has said... we are not paid for it !
Ironically... we han run into problems a couple of times for reporting abuses... probable
someone considering you are "suggesting" they are not doing their job...
If Sendgrid reacts to the reports, bravo for them!

----
Pedro