From Martin Gregorie <mar...@gregorie.org>
Subject Re: Multiple regex on same URL
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2020 22:28:34 GMT
On Tue, 2020-07-07 at 22:07 +0000, Pedro David Marco wrote:
> Thanks Martin, but  the meta may be possitive if one URL triggers
> SUBRULE1 and another different URL triggers SUBRULE2...
>  how can you be sure both SUBRULES are possitive in the "same" URL?

I didn't spot the requirement that the URIs must match: I read your
requirement as being that two matches from a group of URLs within a
defined set or with the same second level domain would do. My mistake.

Might it be easier to define and implement with a decent RDBMS and a
clever SQL query?

Martin