From supp...@mmarzouki.de
Subject spamassassin learn spam
Date Fri, 08 May 2020 09:27:21 GMT
hi,

i have spamassassin on my centos7 system.
sometimes i received spammails and i would like to learn this mails as spam with sa-learn
--spam.

but it doesn't seem to work, because the spamscore is before and after the same.

what i did?:

i have a spammail in my inbox as maildir format.
when i check the spamscore with spamassassin < $spam_mail, then i get a score from 1.0.

i learned this mail as spam with sa-learn --spam $spam_mail and the system confirm this.
if i check the mail again with spamassassin, i get the same score 1.0.

is this normal? i think the score should over the required spamscore

---
kind regards