From Riccardo Alfieri <riccardo.alfi...@spamteq.com>
Subject Re: google as biggest botnet, no kidding
Date Tue, 12 May 2020 08:15:44 GMT
On 12/05/20 01:12, Benny Pedersen wrote:

> is others see spam from googleapis.com urls ?
>
> its currently url skipped, but i unskipped it localy to see tracking
> of it
>
> i have maked my clamav reject html attachments from today

Yes, we are seeing an awful lot of phishing sites hosted under
https://firebasestorage.googleapis.com

I'd say that 99% of them can be catched by a simple regex though, but I
don't know how common those firebasestorage URLs are in normal emails..
I personally have still to see a legit one.

--
Best regards,
Riccardo Alfieri

Spamhaus Technology